Is the only internship that will train you to be a future mentor, help you discover your passion, and help you get into medical school or graduate school.
WE WANT YOU!
We could not be more excited to announce that we are looking to hire Two Interns for a 6-8 month long internship! We are primarily looking for students who are in their first few years of college and/or who are looking to apply to medical school or graduate school in the future!
Based on the quality of work during the internship, Interns will be set up with a School Acceptance Advisor with our Full Mentorship Package (retail $2000-$2200) free of charge. This will be a great program for anyone looking to apply to medical school or graduate school in the next 1-3 years.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for anyone who is excited about education and who loves school, higher education, and Social Media/Photography/Audio Editing/Video Editing.
We are looking for someone who genuinely wants to learn the ins-and-outs of the US higher education admissions process. (note this will help you when you apply to programs in the future)
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new things, who is excited to help out, and who genuinely wants to help people.
We are looking for someone who is organized, responsible, hard working, dedicated, driven, and who is willing to admit when they make mistakes and who can maintain a strict consistent schedule.
We are looking for someone who works well in a small team setting and who has a background in student leadership.
We are looking for someone who understands the culture of 16-25 year olds, who has 10-12 hours of free time a week, and who takes the initiative to help out when needed.
DO YOU WANT US?
Internships are two sided! We want someone who wants to work with us! As an intern you will work in a team of 3-4. You will have certain tasks you must complete each week, a few projects you work with a team on, and one or two projects you are working on alone.
Your primary advisor and “go-to” will be the founder of School Acceptance (go look him up if you want to know who you will be working with). Frank will help train you, assign you tasks to complete for the team, and give you ideas for new projects that you can start.
While this internship is unpaid – you will receive free mentorship following the internship, by one of our SA advisors, with access to our Full Mentorship Programs (Retail: $2000-$2200) helping you get into medical school or graduate school.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must currently reside in the United States
- Should be enrolled in a 4 year Undergraduate Institution
- Must be in good standings academically
- Must have 8-12hrs during the week to give
- Should be looking to pursue a graduate degree
- Should enjoy teaching and mentoring
- Should have access to wifi and a smart phone
- Must be proficient in word, excel, gmail, instagram, twitter
- Bonus (not required):
- Lives in NYC
- Skilled in Photo Editing
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Skilled in Audio Engineering
- Must be open to learning new things
HOW TO APPLY:
So how do you apply? The process is simple! We want to make sure you have the time and that this internship will not effect your school work.
- Write 150 words on what your educational goals are.
- Obtain a current copy of your college transcript
- Update your Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Record a 60second video (no more) about why you want this internship
- Email all 4 required items above to email@example.com Subject line “Internship Application”
- Qualified candidates will interview with the SA staff.
DUE DATE of all material:
If you have any questions about the program – Please email Schoolacceptance@gmail.com
This internship does not guarantee employment. This internship is unpaid but interns will receive free mentorship when they apply to medical school or graduate school. This internship can be done remotely; interns do not need to live/work in NYC or Dallas. Interns will be required to attend 10hrs of virtual training with SA staff (held over skype or facetime) between September 28th-October15th, 2017. After October 15th, interns will work 8-12hrs a week when convenient with their schedule and the schedules of the other members on the Internship team.